– Baby -> 22.5cm x 35cm x 46cm – Case for some sizes of horn, 1 straight mute (left side) and 1 stopped mute (right side).
The case includes:
– 2 backpack straps with loops
– 1 shoulder strap with loops
– 1 mouthpiece pouch for three mouthpieces
– 1 foam bell protector
– 1 foam bag with zipper for oil and accessories
– 1 identification tag
The default option has a single front extra pocket. Any other option must be specified in your order.
– without front pocket
– with belt (extra cost)
– with sheet music bag fixed with detachable zipper system (extra cost)
– with sheet music bag fixed with detachable zipper system with extra pocket and below pocket (extra cost)
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have a Conn8d and fits perfectly in the case. Enough space to put oils and stuffs.
This case is great!
This MB case is better than I expected. As my first Marcus Bonna case, my expectations in the quality of the case were exceeded. Everything feels very sturdy and protective, without feeling bulky. With the backpack straps on it fits on my back comfortably with no awkwardness. Walking with the case on my back feels secure and it doesn't shift around at all. Also, comparing this to my carryon luggage, this will definitely fit in an overhead compartment. I'm excited to start traveling with this case!! Also, I play on a Briz 2000Y with an adjustable duck foot. Ken set the case up for me and it fits perfectly.