This is a collection of pieces written for horn between 2004 and 2012. Each composer's approach to the horn is unique and each points in a new direction for writing and thinking about horn as a contemporary performance instrument.
1. Ein Horn by Eve Beglarian 6:37
2. The Impetuous Winds by Jamie Keesecker 4:40
3. Trio for Violin, Horn and Piano, (1st Mvmt) by J.M. Gerraughty 16:34
4. Shout Chorus by Kenji Bunch 10:06
5. Thick Line by Alex Temple 4:25
6. Gently Weep by Thomas Hundemer 8:26
7. Stria for Four Horns, Op. 40 by Evan C. Paul 8:34
8. Build by Brian McWhorter 2:53
Lydia Van Dreel, Horn
Molly Alicia Barth, Flute
Sylvia D'Avanzo, Violin
Louis DeMartino, Clarinet and Bass Clarinet.
Sandy Holder, Piano
Kelsi McGlothin, Horn
Melissa Pena, Oboe
Idir Sliner, Tenor Sax
Steve Vacchi, Bassoon.
Quadre (the Voice of Four Horns): Nathan Pwelek, Amy Jo Rhine, Lydia Van Dreel, Daniel Wood.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.