If you want a quality horn at a bargain price, this is it. American made Holton horns are a staple of high school and colleges nation wide. This model, the H378, differs from the H178 in one minor way, the secondary F tuning slide is fixed on the H378 and that is the only difference. This Holton is made of lacquered yellow brass and has a fabulous compression of 1.5. It has the expected wear in minor dings, scratches, and lacquer wear. The leadpipe shows evidence of dezincification, but because it was just professionally cleaned in our shop, that will not progress as long as the horn is well maintained and oiled. Older fixed bell Protec case included.
- Key of Bb/F double
- .468" bore
- 12-1/4" diameter, hand-hammered, yellow brass bell
- Large throat
- .310 venturi of yellow brass
- Noiseless string action, short stroke with stainless steel springs
- Tapered hand-lapped rotors
- Slides are nickel silver inside and out
- Lacquered brass finish
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.