This horn was purchased new a few years ago and then the owner quit playing. It has been in storage since then and is in very good condition. It is made of unlacquered yellow brass (which has tarnished due to sitting unplayed for a couple years), there are a few tiny dings on the flare and that's about it.
- Unique design modifications by Martin Ecker.
- Jeff Nelsen lead pipe taper and bell flare combination.
- J. Meinlschmidt GmbH valve cluster.
- Hand-lapped nickel silver inner and outer slide tubes.
- Engraved valve caps. (Original Dieter Otto Design)
- Fully adjustable thumb pad with reversible mechanical miniball linkage F/Bb or Bb/F.
- Detachable bell.
- Articulated string linkage for valves #1,#2,#3.
- Easy-to-pivot and remove Bb and F 3rd valve crooks.
- Medium bell taper.
- 12mm bore.
- Bell diameter 31cm.
- Traditionally hand-bent tapered parts.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.