By FAR the absolute best music stand available. Quite wasting your money on those flimsy wire stands that bend, break, blow over yada yada yada. I've been there. I know.
Having gigged for almost 40 years I will never go back to those stands.
The Rat stand is all one piece and it is a serious piece of engineering.
Check out the video
A professional music stand with a full range of height adjustment, industry standard stability and a full size music tray with pencil shelf. And yet, as a result of its unique design it unfolds in three moves from a flat pack no larger than the size of the tray. It does this with no knobs, no finger traps and no hassle; just three easy moves. The Rat Stands Jazz Stand can be unfolded with its base pointing away from the user. It then makes a unique portable conductor’s stand.
- Goes high enough for the trumpeter, yet low enough for the youngest hornist
- Reversible legs enable it to be used as a portable conductor’s stand
- Diecast aluminium legs with super-tough scratch resistant epoxy coating
- Anodized aluminium stem is very strong, rigid and light
- Injection molded tray is virtually unbreakable.
- Height measured from floor to lower edge of score adjustable between: 432 and 1207mm. (16" and 47")
- Weight: 2.8kg (6lb 2oz)
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.